Final Fantasy III -- now on Android! First released in 1990, Final Fantasy III was the first title in the Final Fantasy series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay. The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide. Final Fantasy III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut. When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world. -------------------------------------------- Game Features - New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android - Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's smartphone RPGs - Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records - New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards › INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Download the following :
SD DATA : LINK LUCKY PATCHER : LINK TITANIUM BACKUP : LINK TITANIUM BACKUP FILES : LINK
( i uploaded the data to 4shared and it will ask you to log in before you can download. if you dont have and dont want to create an account, just use this one :
id : firstname.lastname@example.org
password : sgygoodies.tk
2. Download and extract the sd data to /SD CARD/android/ ...
3. Download and install titanium backup...
4. Download and extract the titanium backup files to /sd card/ titaniumbackup/
5. Open Titanium backup and select 'restore / backup'. You will get the whole list of your apps..find and select Final Fantasy III and a menu will appear.. In that, select restore and another menu will appear.. select 'app + data' .. it will ask to install the game.. select install and after install, press 'done'..
6. Now, open lucky patcher and find and select ' Final Fantasy III '.. now, select open menu of patches and select remove lisence verification..then, on the menu that appears, select 'auto true'..
7. And, there you go.. LAUNCH AND ENJOY THE COOL GAME...(MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONNECTED TO INTERNET)