Crafty Act today is pleased to announce Fish Balls Free for iOS, a free version of Fish Balls, their underwater, casual strategy game that puts a fresh twist on the classic brick breaker. The goal is to help the small fish aim and shoot a billiard ball-like bubble from the bottom, so that it will pop brick-like Fish Balls without bouncing back into the sea grass. When the bubble stops, it expands until it touches an outer wall or another bubble and becomes a new Fish Ball for the player to pop. Players score points by shooting bubbles, one at a time, at the immovable, expanded Fish Balls until they pop, which gets harder with each level. Fish Balls features realistic billiard-style physics in an underwater environment. The ball is shot with much force, but decelerates quickly as it moves through the water. The Fish Balls themselves act like pinball bumpers, adding some acceleration to the ball as it bounces off. All shots are made from the player's fish that swims below a foul line at the bottom of the screen. The game ends if any shot results in the bubble/ball crossing back over the foul line and popping on the grass.
- Realistic graphics, animation, and sound effects
- Realistic, underwater game physics
- Ideal pick-up-and-play or serious strategy game
- Universal app (iPod, iPhone, iPad)
- HD Retina graphics support for the new iPad
- Game Center support with Leaderboards and 21 possible Achievements
- Social sharing of scores on Facebook & Twitter