Today our tutorial How to fix both Camera and Audio functions on Galaxy Ace S5830 Cyanogenmod 9 CM9 Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware update. I have seen most of the Galaxy Ace users who recently installed custom based Android 4.0.4 Cyanogenmod 9 ROM facing problems like camera and audio mic features were not working properly. So I decided to help them in order to solve their issues with small update released by maclaw an xda forum member. After installing the small update, now your Galaxy Ace camera will capable to take photos and record videos with audio. Now you can play and listen music songs with outstanding audio quality.
Requirement: Make sure that you must installed Cyanogenmod 9 Android 4.0 ICS Rom on your device. If not installed then go through this tutorial from here.
Steps and Procedure to Fix Camera and Audio on Galaxy Ace CM9 Android 4.0.4 ICS Update
1. Download the acecamera.zip file from here to PC.
2. Connect the device to PC via USB Cable. Copy the downloaded acecamera.zip file to phone SD card storage.
3. After copying the file disconnect the device from the PC.
4. Turn off the device and boot into recovery mode. For that press and hold menu center button and power button together simultaneously. Once recovery mode is appeared on the screen then you hold off those buttons.
5. In custom recovery mode select ‘install zip from sdcard’ and browse through sd card and choose the acecamera.zip file. Click yes to install the file it will some 1 or 2 minutes to complete the process.
6. Now go back to main recovery screen and reboot the system.