For those of you who have bought a Galaxy S6 or the S6 Edge, you will definitely want to get a case to protect the glass back and Gorilla Glass 4. And if you don’t have insurance on your phone, I highly recommend you to get a case as it will save you hundreds of dollars the next time you drop your phone.
Here’s some Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge cases I ordered from various companies like Spigen, Ringke, and Verus.
1. Ringke Fusion Cases – These cases come in clear or smoke black colors and they are ultra slim cases for those of you who want a slim case. I like these cases because they are so slim and you lose very little of the “feel” that you get without a case. Also, you can cut out your own design then put it between the phone and the case to make your own design.
Best of all, these are only $8.49 on Amazon, certainly a great way to protect your S6 or S6 Edge without adding bulk. These are currently my daily drivers.
(These also have dust-proof flaps for the 3.5mm headphone jack and micro-USB cable at bottom of the case.)
2. Spigen Ultra Hybrid Case – These come in clear or with a colored color. Almost identical to the Ringke cases but these don’t have the dust-proof flaps on the bottom. The buttons work well and cases fit perfectly. If you want colored borders, these would be a great way to add color to your S6 or S6 Edge while keeping the back clear.
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Case for Galaxy S6 Edge – Link
3. Spigen Neo Hybrid Case – If you want some more personality and little bit more protection, check out the Spigen Neo Hybrid cases. These come with black back that feels like textured paper and colored borders (gold, silver, blue, navy). For the sides, it has 2 layers of protection so it’s going to protect your S6 or S6 Edge well in accidental drops. At the same time, these cases don’t feel too bulky, which is nice.
4. Spigen Resilient Cases – These cases are slightly tougher than the slim cases giving you great protection for your glass back, back camera, and the screen. Still, they are not bulky at all and gives you very smooth plastic feeling when holding the phone. Overall, another set of cases for your S6 or S6 Edge that will give you the protection you need without the bulkiness.
5. Verus Card Slot Case – If you want to get some serious protection for your S6 or S6 Edge, check out the Verus Card Slot cases, which come in gold, red, yellow, and silver. These have quarter inch protection for your back camera and even has a slot to hold up to 2 credit cards. If you want to ditch your wallet and protect your phone at same time, these may be the ones you need. Also, if you have big hands, these cases will help you hold the Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge more stable and help you type easier.
6. Verus Heavy Drop Protection Cases – These come in many different colors and will protect your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge better than any other cases on this page. The 2 layer setup along with a super-heavy lip protects your phone whether you drop it on the back or the front. Also, the corners are slightly angled to give you even more protection, especially for the S6 Edge as it will give you more margin or error when dropped right on the edge screen. If you want the ultimate protection, these cases are definitely recommended. Also, these cases are not so bulky like OtterBox so you will still have relatively slim profile while adding the maximum protection.
Get them here:
Verus Heavy Drop Protection Case for Galaxy S6 – Link
Verus Heavy Drop Protection Case for Galaxy S6 Edge – Link
I should also have more cases coming next week like the official Samsung flip cases. In the meanwhile, if you are not using a case, definitely do get one. Even if you don’t use it all the time, just use it whenever you go outdoors as dropping your phone on concrete will smash your screen.