NHN Entertainment, developers of Undead Slayer among other games, has released a new action arcade game called Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure. This game brings pure hack-n-slash gameplay with a ton of content to your Android device and blends it all up together with some pretty solid 3D visuals.
In Help me Jack, players will be able to choose from one of the two available classes to play as: the Precision Shooter or the Chaos Blade Warrior. From there you will head out into the world to battle it out with animals that have mutated due to a nuclear fallout and are trying to take over the world and kill of humanity. In order to save humanity, you will need to locate scientists and cleane up PEB radiation that is spewing from these mutants.
Help Me Jack Features:
* Adventure through over 200 levels and neutralize the mutated beasts in all world sectors.
* Customize two different classes (Warrior or Shooter), and utilize their science skills to take back the world from the mutant monsters.
* Collect companions trapped in abandoned cities, train them for battle, and defeat epic boss monsters.
* Navigate through dangerous zones and discover countless partners to take into battle or scout out dangerous regions for new enemies and resources.
* Explore the world with open-ended gameplay, allowing you to replay old missions for resources or new partners—or push forward with critical missions and save the world in record time
In terms of replay value, players will be able to travel through locations that they have already explored and replay old missions which could possibly net them additional resources and/or new companions to help them out with future missions and locations. Players have two companions with them at all times to help with this mission to save humanity.
Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure is available for download off of Google Play for free and it does include optional IAPs should you want to take advantage of them. You can also check out the game in action in the video below.