Research says, the average human spends around 92 days sat on the porcelain throne in a lifetime. And it can sure get cold and lonely in the WC when all you have to keep you company is a dripping tap and that sudoku toilet paper your grandma bought you for Christmas.
Of course, you can take your phone in with you: check Facebook and Instagram, maybe live Tweet from the poop station. But after a few minutes, you might find that there's nothing left that you really want to look at. And that's when the boredom can really kick in. Yawn.
Lucky for you, there's an app for you and other loo languishers just like you: Pooductive kindly connects you with other users from around the world who are also taking a dump... so you can chat with other folks who know exactly... erm... what you're going through.
Flush bog-boredom down the pipes, and let your bowel movements unite you with other dung-house dwellers!
2. Grant Pooductive access to your location so you can keep your poop prattling local.
3. Register with a username, password, your email address, and age.
4. Take heed of the three golden rules: no pornography, no offensive material, and be respectful (and we're guessing, no poo flinging either) and confirm by tapping 'I Promise'.
5. Invite your buddies to use Pooductive too: because will there ever be a nicer time to catch up with a pal than when you're squatting with your pants around your ankles? (You can skip this part if you'd like to keep your bathroom antics private from your loved ones).
6. Tap Chat and select whether you want to speak with someone local or anywhere in the big, bad world. You'll then be connected with a chat buddy. Go ahead and confirm.
7. Start chatting and bond over your love of toilet duck and Andrex puppies.
How do you use your phone to keep you entertained on the toilet? Leave your (appropriate) tips in the Comments below... and don't forget to wash your hands.