If you suffer from depression or anxiety, then you'll know only too well know that the day-to-day grind can sometimes be a struggle. But feeling that you're not alone in the world can go a long way, and that's why we highly appreciate apps that try to address these issues, and offer advice and steps to improve someone's well-being.
What's Up focuses on dealing with the symptoms and underlying issues of stress, depression and anxiety, in a sensitive, well-thought out way.
2. Read the introduction and learn about mental health and the statistics.
3. Tap on 'Health Right Now' if you need assistance right sway. This section will help you relax and keep your mind off things. It also includes breathing exercises and helps you see things with perspective.
4. Check out the forums, talk about your problems and try to help others.
5. Tap on 'Coping Strategies' to identify patterns and learn how to manage your worries by thinking positive.
6. Select information to learn all about the most important concepts: anger, anxiety, depression, self esteem...
7. Finally, create a diary for keeping track of your good and bad habits and try to break those negative ones.
8. Turn to the app whenever you feel bad... and make the most of the advice.
Did you find this app useful? Are the forums a good way to share your concerns? Share your experiences in the Comments below.