If you have a job where you stare at a screen all day, then the last thing you should be doing is staring at one when traveling to and from work too. Why not ditch the cat videos and Facebook feed and kick back with a podcast instead?
You might already have a favorite podcast app to accompany you while commuting or before going to bed. But here's one you might not have tried out before.
audioBoom is a different kind of audio application that contains popular and not so well-known podcasts for you to discover. There are various categories, perfect for learning about different topics and entertaining yourself when those duller moments arrive.
Here's how to create and listen to the best podcasts with your Android:
1. Install and openaudioBoom on your Android device.
2. Create an account with your email address and select your interests: Sport, Music Commentary, News & Politics, Business, Culture, Comedy, Entertainment, Knowledge and Mind Body and Soul, etc.
3. Continue by selecting podcasts based on your interests. Search for some that you already know or look for particular keywords. Check the most popular podcasts and create your own lists by adding your favorites.
4. Go to your profile, tap the white button and start recording your own audios to share with the world. You can later trim and edit the audio and upload the "podcast" by selecting the category that best applies.
5. Enjoy the podcasts and audios and have people listen to your own!
Do you have any favorite podcast application? Tell us which in the Comments.