Most of us would love to travel more. But that much-needed lottery win is proving to be elusive, and you've never been much of a saver.
Okay, so the round-the-world adventure might not be in the cards this year. But that doesn't mean that you have to give up on visiting your dream destinations just yet. All you have to do is find a trip that feels like luxury, but fits your budget. And that's where your iPhone comes in - and a nifty little app called Tripnary.
With Tripnary, you can browse the places you'd love to see the most, compare fares that are within your price range, and get notifications when there's an offer that's too good to pass up. So stop being all doom and gloom, and start plotting your next adventure now!
2. Sign up with your email or login with Facebook.
3. Browse through the Collections to be inspired by trending destinations, or head straight to your Bucket List to start adding your own dream destinations.
4. In your Bucket List, tap on the search icon to add a place (add as many as you like), include the dates you'd like to travel, and your full budget for the round trip. In the Settings, you can select your Home Airport (where you'll be traveling from), and the currency you deal in.
5. Allow notifications, so that Tripnary can let you know when cheap airfares to your bucket list destinations come up.
6. When a fare that fits your budget is available for one of your bucket list destinations, you'll see the price displayed in an orange bubble on the map. Tap on it to view the fare (search powered by Skyscanner), then to be redirected to the airline's website to book your ticket!
7. Go pack: you're going on HOLIDAY!
What apps do you use to help you plan your trips on a shoestring? Which is your favorite and why?