Do you love Amazon, but find it a tad chaotic as well? That's the main problem with Amazon: everything's in there. You can search for particular stuff, but have to have a lot of patience for sifting through the results.
There's no doubt there are good products listed there, but there are also too many useless items that won't be of interest of everyone. But what if you had a great Amazon curator that only listed those products worth your time and money? That's precisely what Canopy is about.
Canopy is a great curated list of the best products available on Amazon. Keep reading to find out how it works!
2. Sign up and give permissions to the app. This will allow Canopy to offer better recommendations for you.
3. Check out the three sections available on top: Trending, which shows which products are growing in popularity; Most Popular and New, which groups the best new products listed on Amazon.
4. If you're looking for particular items, tap the button located at the bottom center and navigate through the different categories, gifts and brands. You'll only see the products that are worth purchasing, so take a good look.
5. After exploring the products, you can create collections and save items or simply choose to favorite them for later.
6. Access the Amazon page for each product and purchase it seamlessly!
Do you find Amazon chaotic? Have you tried Canopy? Tell us in the Comments below.