What can you get for 5 bucks these days? A McDonald's Big Mac? A 4-pack of beers? Maybe a Starbucks Frapuccino if your pal can lend you a few dollars.
But you'll find that 5 big ones can actually buy you a lot more than you thought - if you're spending them on Fiverr, that is. This huge online marketplace in the one-stop-shop for all manner of professional services provided by freelancers worldwide, starting at just $5 dollars.
You can find everything from translation, copywriting, editing, logo design, programming, and even legal advice. All 'Gigs' start at $5 and, with extra services from top-rated sellers on sale for up to $8,000.
2. Sign up with Google or Facebook, or register by email.
3. Explore the over 120+ services categories, and tap on any 'gig' to read the description, the conditions, extras offered, as well as client reviews. If you have any queries, tap on Ask a question to open a chat with the seller (remember to allow push notifications for alerts about your orders status and messages from sellers).
4. Can quite find what you're looking for? Post a request for work, and wait for sellers to come to you offering their services.
5. Once you've found the gig you're after, tap on Order Now, check the order summary, then click Pay Now to make a secure payment via Credit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay, or Bitcoin. Don't forget that all purchases are subject to a processing fee: $0.50 on purchases up to $10, and 5% on purchases above $10.
6. Once you've paid, you need to confirm that the seller should start work on your order. If the seller needs information before starting the order, you need to fill out the order requirements, plus attach any files they'll need. In the optional area, write down the goal for your project, then tap on Start Order.
7. Sit back and wait for your order to be delivered!
Have you used Fiverr as a buyer or seller? How would you rate the services, and would you recommend it to others? Share your experiences in the Comments below!