Often find yourself with more things on your plate than you can manage at once? Join the club. There are of course a plethora of great to-do lists apps on the market to help you make sense of the tasks you have at hand.
But seeing all of those pending items can make you feel overwhelmed and more than a little bit scattered.
One Big Thing App is simplicity itself: a stripped-back app whose main purpose is to get you focused on the one big task you'd like to achieve today.
This effective doesn't overload you with all of the many things on your to-do list. With only your most important tasks to deal with, scratching items off when they're done is all the more satisfying.
2. Tap on the big plus sign to type in the one big thing you'd like to achieve today. Below you can add 3 additional 'little things' you'd also like to get done, and below that, you can also add additional tasks if you have time later.
3. Check the app during the day to help you stay focused on your goals. Once you've completed a task, tap on 'done' to see it satisfyingly scratched off your list, along with and animated sticker to help you celebrate.
4. Tap on settings, and upgrade to pro to get a whole extra set of stickers, plus a selection of themes to customize the app's appearance as you wish.
5. Forget your head if it wasn't screwed on? Head back to the settings menu to set up push notifications to remind you to create your daily lists: just select the days you'd like the reminder, and the time.
6. Tomorrow's a new day and a blank slate for a brand new task to focus your energies on.
Which apps help you get on top of your tasks and stops you feeling the pressure? Share them in the Comments.