Numerous iOS 7 users have encountered a problem whereGoogle Calendars (as in from Google Apps) is no longer showing in iOS 7 Calendar apps. Also, Contacts don’t sync with Google contacts. Crappy, right?
In order to work around this bugyou need to completely delete your Google account from your iPhone and re-add it, making sure you use an Application password (if you use Google 2-step verification). This may seem scary at first, but you won’t lose anything. It will all get re-synced once you add the account again. Here are the steps:
I. Deleting Your Account
1. First, go into Settings
2. Scroll down and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
Here’s how it looks before you delete – that’s my email@example.com Google account there.
3. Drill into the account and click the big red ‘Delete Account’ button.
4. The confirmation screen will display.
5. Click ‘Delete from My iPhone’
6. Go into Settings again, if the settings bombed out, that’s ok. Here’s how it looks after deleting:
II. Adding the Account Again
1. Stay in Settings and tap Add Account.
2. Choose ‘Google’.
3. Begin entering your Google account information.
IV. If Two Step Verification Is Required
You need to enter an Application password here if your account requires a two step verification. It will be a 16 character password you get from your Google account.
3. Enter it into your iPhone new account setup. Click Next, and the account will verify. You’ll see a confirmation screen with green ticks.
4. Click Save and this will take you back to the main accounts list, there you will see your account added back in.
5.Your account will show in Calendars again.
V. Other Fixes
This should fix the bug of not being able to have multiple Google calendars on your iPhone. The reason that most of the calendar apps were affected is because they use the main Account settings from iPhone Settings.
If you tried all of the steps above and this still doesn’t fix the issue you can also try a different app that has Google authentication built in. One example of this app is Sunrise, which is a popular 3rd party Google calendar and iCloud app.