Do I really need to write several opening paragraphs describing why you need to make an emoji of your own face? Frankly, I'm shocked that this hasn't become common practice for babies upon entering this modern world: surely, they too deserve a means of 'moji-representation that goes far beyond the generic.
Don't settle for adopting the universal flamenco dancer as your personal sign. Customize an emoji that matches the specifics of your lovely visage with Emoji Me Face Maker for iPhone and iPad, and you'll be repping yourself all over the feeds in no time.
It's fast, it's free, and - if you've got a talent for caricatures - it's shockingly accurate. Have a gander at your very own editor-in-chief, and tell me that isn't the spitting image of her unique nostril flare.
3. Add a reference photo if you like (I highly recommend it). Either upload one from your gallery where you can clearly see the person's face from the front, or snap a quick selfie if you're working with your own ugly mug.
4. Scroll through each element and select the option that most closely resembles your face, from skin color to eyebrow shape, from jaunty jawline to soul patch.
5. Save your emoji buy tapping - you guessed it - "Save."
6. Now you should see your collection of personalized emoji on the main screen. Tap any of them to select them for sharing. The app links with SMS, mail, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Instagram. If you want to share it elsewhere, choose either "Copy" or "Save" to export it.
7. Note that each face comes with a variety of expressions, including jubilant, cool-sunglasses-mode, and outright weeping. Take your pick to match your face to the context at hand.
It's your one chance at making a creative, vibrant life for yourself on this planet: make sure your emoji are as unique as you are. Do share 'em in the Comments below.