Our iOS devices are packed with more and more features every day, and with each new update comes a double-edged sword: your phone can do more than ever, but it sucks up your data... and as for expecting your battery to last the day, you might as well forget it.
Whichever Apple device you own, it's likely that you love it, and thus you want to get as much use out if it as possible. You need an app like Battery Doctor, a clever little fella with a great set of battery management tools. So you can get the most out of your phone's battery, and you won't have to spend so much as a penny - it's free as a bird.
2. Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking OK.
3. From the Battery Status tab, tap on Memory Used to clean your device of junk you don't need.
4. Tap on Optimize to get real tips on how to extend your battery life, e.g. Disable Wi-Fi or Disbale GPS.
5. Tap on Power Usage to see which apps consume the most battery life. That app you hardly ever use? Maybe you should think about getting rid of it.
6. Tap on the Charge tab to see when and for how long to charge your phone for.
7. Add Battery Doctor to the pull-down Notification Bar by clicking on the + sign, to get real-time battery status alerts. For example, when you should put your phone on charge or take it off to avoid over charging.
Which apps do you use to make help your battery live longer? Share your faves in the Comments below.