Every day, we download and keep more and more files stored on our mobile devices. Which is all well and good until it comes to trying to find the one you need. Where the HECK is that PDF you've now spent over 10 minutes looking for?
Super File Manager (transfer) is exactly the tool you need to keep the files stored on your mobile phone better organized. The app provides simple tools that allow you to quickly edit files, upload them to cloud services, and transfer them where you need.
2. Access the main menu and have a look at the number of files you have: you can see how many images, music, videos, app files, downloads and docs. Take a look at the device storage and see how much space you have left. The app also shows you the most recent files you've created with your phone.
3. Search for any file you want to find and access it instantly.
4. Organize and manage all your files however you need: you can delete, cut or copy, and access particular details like location and size.
5. Go to the 'Share' tab and select what you want to send to your friends or your computer. Follow the instructions : your friend will need to install the app or connect to your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network in order to download the files.
6. Have a better organization of your files and never miss any important documents!
Do you use any file managers? Which one's your favorite? Share your opinion in the Comments!