Email can be a bit overwhelming sometimes, don't you think? So what if you could treat mails like they were simple SMS messages? After all, it doesn't get much easier than texting.
That's what MailTime helps us do. The application sorts our email messages and lets us read them as if they were SMS messages. And of course, we can then answer easily and quickly like we're texting.
Full review at Appszoom
Download from Google Play
Scroll down for our quick how-to!
Try something new!: 5 Best Gmail Alternatives For Android
1. Install and open MailTime Email Messenger Mail on your Android.
2. Add your mail accounts. You can include almost everything: Google, Outlook, Yahoo, Office 365, AOL, Mail.Ru...
3. Take a look at your inbox and select the mails you want to read. You'll see that the layout is pretty different now and that each message is visualized as it were an SMS.
4. Type your answer on the space below and attach any files you might want. Tap Send when you're done.
5. If the message is too long, you can read it like a usual email and still answer quickly from below.
6. Change the members of a conversation by tapping on the top right button.
7. Of course, you can access all the folders and categories by tapping on the top left hamburger menu.
8. Make your email management smooth and easy!
Have you tried any alternative mail clients? Tell us in the Comments below.
Got an iPhone?Download Drippler 2.0
Notify me when Drippler 3.0 comes to iOS.
To Facebook Messenger