Ever wanted to show just one picture on your phone to someone, only to have them start swiping through your entire gallery of photos as soon as you hand over your device?
For starters, it’s incredibly rude. After all, just because you’ve been invited over to someone’s house doesn’t mean you have an invite to rifle through their lacy panty drawer. It’s also potentially compromising - what if your sweetie’s private photos meant for your eyes only somehow show up on the screen for all to see? Depending on the circumstances, it could even be illegal.
Everyone’s got that friend (Could it be YOU, dear reader? Would you cut it out already?). Short of never sharing anything with them ever again, how can you curtail their invasive swiping habit?
Two words: Ninja Snap has your back. Quickly and easily create a false prank gallery for your friends to look at. When they try to swipe too far, the front-facing camera will automatically take and store a photo of their guilty face.
2. Enter into your photo directory of choice, and long-tap to start selecting which photos to include in your prank gallery. Include at least two, and up to as many as you’d like.
3. Hit the Play button in the top righthand corner and hand over your device to your unsuspecting victim.
4. The screen will look exactly like the normal Android gallery. Your victim will be able to see the first photo you’ve chosen displayed as usual, but as soon as they swipe to another, the app will silently snap a photo with the front-facing camera.
5. Upon the second swipe, the app will display the prank photo it just took of your victim’s face!
6. If they keep swiping, the app will continue taking prank photos forever, storing them in the “Ninja Snap” folder on your device for safekeeping.
Have you tried Ninja Snap yet? What other prank apps turn the tables on those buffoons you call your friends? Yuk it up in the Comments below.