It's happened to everyone. You want to plan a meeting (or a dinner, or a special event) but you and your colleagues or friends can't settle on a date. Doodle is useful, but it doesn't sync with your Calendar.
Vyte is a well-crafted application that syncs with your Google Calendar and makes scheduling much easier and quicker. Just select some proposed dates, invite your colleagues, and let them decide!
Here's how to schedule meetings faster with your iOS device:
1. Install and openVyte on your iOS device and read the brief introduction.
2. Sign in with your Google account and give the app permission. Turn on notifications if you want to know when someone invites you to an event and synchronize your calendar with Google.
3. Whenever you want to create a new meeting; give it name, add your attendees (by typing a name or email address), select various possible dates, include the location, and finally write a personalized message that the recipients will see.
4. Create the event and wait for the others to confirm their preferred date. When everyone has responded, you and everyone else in the group will receive an email with the most suitable date confirmed. Problem solved!
5. Schedule easily and avoid a constant back-and-forth between attendees.
What's your favorite app to organize your work life and meetings?