Here's how to take an eye test with your Android device:
1. Install and openEye Test on your Android device.
2. Take a look and browse through the different tests available. There's a selection of the most popular ones: Visual acuity, Astigmatism, Glasses checker, Dry eye, Accommodation.... and even color blindness.
3. Select the test you want to take and tap the 'how-to' button to carefully read the instructions. You need to keep in mind that you should hold the phone at arm's length, keep hear straight and the device in front of the eyes, and finally do whatever the test you've chosen asks you to do.
4. Tap Start and follow the instructions. There are shorter and longer tests, but they all help you indentify potential problems with your sight.
5. Visit the optometrist to confirm your suspicions and follow your doctor's orders.
Have you used any eye test application? Have they helped you? Tell us in the Comments.