Digital assistants are the buzz phrase of the moment - tech companies are spending gazillions investing in their prized technology, all with the aim of helping us get stuff done a little quicker and easier.
Meanwhile, fans of #teamiphone have their pick of WolframAlpha, which excels in anything technical or sciencey, and Google Now, which you may not have realized, is indeed available for iPhone users too.
But the fact is, you'd still be hard pushed to find anything better for iOS than Siri. With each new software update, she gets a little bit smarter and ever more helpful. But that's not to say that she's flawless. Because despite being crowned the best at understanding natural language, she still manages to cock up basic words.
Here's how to teach Siri to pronounce words properly with your iPhone:
1. Press and hold down the Home button on your iPhone to activate Siri.
2. Say something that coaxes Siri into incorrectly saying the word or name in question, e.g. "Siri, how do you pronounce my name?"
3. Now tell her she is saying it wrong, making sure to use her pronunciation - in my case: "Siri, that's not how you say Jayne."
4. Siri will then ask you to tell her how to pronounce it. When asked, say the correct pronunciation.
5. Finally, Siri will present you with three options for the correct pronunciation. Listen to them, and tap Select next to the correct one.
Which is your favorite digital assistant for iPhone? Are you still loyal to Siri or have you strayed elsewhere? Tell us in the Comments!