Maybe you fancy yourself something of a writer. Maybe you jot down a few lines just for fun. Or maybe you prefer to wax lyrical with the words of others.
Whichever category may you fall under, the mood to engage with literature can strike at any time - whether you're on the bus to work, sat on your lunch break, or are lying in bed before lights out.
TaleHunt is the simple but sweet official app for the community dedicated to writing, reading, and posting short stories. With TaleHunt, aspiring writers can compose and share stories of up to 250 characters, helping them showcase their creativity and build an audience.
Likewise, if you prefer to read, there are plenty of little literary gems to enjoy every day, perfect whether you have 10 minutes to spare, or longer.
Here's how to write, share, and read short stories on your iOS device:
1. Install and openTaleHunt on your iOS device and register with your email address.
2. Feeling inspired? Tap on Post A New Tale to write your own short story creation - remember the limit is 250 characters. Once you're done, add a the topic your tale falls under as a hashtag for other users to browse and find, then hit 'Post'.
3. Hit 'Share Now' from any of your posts to let your friends, family, and fans see your latest work - either by messaging apps, email, or social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
4. Fancy reading tales from fellow authors? From the main menu, browse the trending and most recent stories under the Trending and Live tab - you can search the various categories by tapping on the hastags like #love, #happiness, and #pain. Don't forget to follow the authors you like, comment on their pieces, and like the stories that strike a chord with you - the 5 most like posts of the day will make the coveted Featured section.
5. Share your words, gain a new audience, and be inspired by this ever-growing community of literature lovers!
Are you a budding writer? What apps do you use to 'pen' your words? Share them in the Comments.