Who doesn’t like great iPad apps? At iPad Insight we definitely do. With that in mind, we offer up a quick review of an excellent iPad app, or a few great iPad apps, here each week.
Our picks for Best iPad App of the Week are published here every week. Check out all out picks below and you’ll soon have a collection of stellar apps for your favorite tablet.
This week’s pick is Copied – Copy and Paste Everywhereby Kevin Chang. Copied is an awesome clipboard Utility manager, that makes it incredibly easy to save copied text, URLs, and images from any app. You can use Copied to save the contents of your clipboard to copy and paste it again in another app. Need to edit your text before copying it back to your clipboard? No problem! With the Share sheet you can share text, links and images with other applications or social networks. With Copied you can also…
Swipe right to quickly copy any clipping to back to your clipboard.
Swipe left for more options.
Copy clippings in a different formatting using templates
Create your own templates.
Select multiple clippings and perform copy, merge, add to list or delete operations.
Input saved text or links directly into any app using the Copied keyboard.
We’ve all had instances where we needed to copy information to insert into other apps, texts and email messages. In addition, to be able to access copied information to use some time in the future is also advantageous. With Copied, you have just that, and your access to this info is fast and easy. Some additional benefits include…
• Batch Copy multiple clippings back to your clipboard.
• Quickly search and find something you’ve saved.
• Swipe right to quickly copy a clipping back to the clipboard.
• Save your clipboard and access your clippings from the Notification Center in the Today Widget
• 3D Touch Application shortcuts and Peek and Pop on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
• Multitask using the Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
Upgrade to Copied+
If you pay a one-time in-app purchase upgrade, you can organize your clippings in lists, sync everything on iCloud, and update your clipboard from another device.
• iCloud Sync gives you access every clipping and list on all of your OS X* and iOS devices.
• Clipboard Sync provides seamlessly copy on one device and paste right away on another device.
• Use lists to store and organize your clippings in any order you like.
Here’s an App Store link for Copied. Compatible with iOS 8.0 or later, Copied for iOS is an universal app that works with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is a free app, and for $1.99 you can upgrade to Copied+ and take advantage of cloud synch across all your devices.