If you love Fruit Ninja, you’ll want to check out today’s Amazon Free App of the Day: Jack Lumber (5/5 stars, all ages, FREE today only). From Amazon:
Use the supernatural powers of Jack Lumber to massacre the forest in this time-warping, line-drawing, log-slicing, pun-filled lumberjacking mashup! Bust out your flannel to muster the strength and burlyness to solve the skill and logic puzzles (flannel not actually required).
Fight the forest and make Granny proud!
* Chug the blood of your foes; drink Granny’s magical syrups to enhance your log-chopping powers.
* Stack beards like you’d stack a pile of flapjacks; more beards add more challenge!
* Poke at the adorable forest animals living in your cabin after you’ve destroyed their forest homes.
* Unlock Infinitree Mode; chop till you drop!
* Pining for puns? Yule love the quirky humor and piles of puns packed into Jack Lumber (alliteration is a bonus!)
* Unlockable missions, player driven challenges, and inventive syrup power-up combos make replaying this game a real tree-t.
4 out of 4, A Must Have!
“Between the excellent art style, goofy humor, and enjoyable gameplay, Jack Lumber is as lovable as its rugged hero.
– Andrew Podolsky | Slide to Play
“Jack Lumber is completely ridiculous and I love it. It’s easy to pick up and play, has plenty of laughs, and actually has a great number of levels to go along with it. Put on some flannel, grow out that beard, and chop some wood.”
– Carter Dotson | 148Apps
“The addition of super-hard four-star scores and difficulty-upping beards keep the replay value high. Jack Lumber injects a welcome layer of depth and strategy into the casual touch-slicing genre. The title is a great combination of frantic finger action and smart combo scoring.”
– Justin Davis | IGN
Jack Lumber: get it today, while it’s the Free App of the Day!