Today Jellyblast V3 Custom Rom for Samsung Galaxy Y Received 2nd Update. You All Know I have Already Posted How to Install Jellyblast V3 on Samsung Galaxy y model GT-S5360. You All know that this Rom is Based on Latest Version of Firmware DDLF1 for Samsung Galaxy Y and Have the Look and Feel Like Jelly Bean 4.1. The Ist Update Released was Version 3.0.1 and Today the XDA Developer (AvijitGhosh82) has Released the 2nd Update for Jellyblast V3. I Have Mentioned in My Previous Post that you can Update your Phone Using Over The Air feature - OTA Updates for this Check Under Settings >> OTA Updater. This will Update your Phone to the Latest Version of this Custom Rom Version 3.0.2. So lets Have Look on What have been Fix and Added to this Rom Through this Update and how to Install it.
Warning : Use at your own risk we will not be held responsible if you damage's your phone. Cool Features: OTA 1 (18th September 2012 || Version 3.0.1 ): • Lag fix.
• Better pop ups and buttons.
• Fixed black text on popups.
• Stability fix..
OTA 2 (2nd October 2012 || Version 3.0.2 ):
• Refined and polished status bar:
Fixed overlapping of Settings button and clear button.
Original JellyBean signal icons.
Improved swipe to clear.
• Contacts app has hd contact image support.
• Golden Play music icon and themed music background.
• More polished and beautiful framework. Added back the original jellybean battery icon.
• Gallery with lockscreen wallpaper support.(Those who want back the original ICS Gallery can download it under Troubleshooting below...)
Congratulation! you have updated JELLYBLAST V3 to second update OTA 2 Version 3.0.2 on your galaxy y if you notice any bug then you can go to the thread page and provide details so that developer will fix it when he lunches new version.