Cat Nigiri has released their fourth game for Android called Kitty Kitchen which is a blend of two other games, the old school Snake game and the new school puzzle game 2048. The goal in this game is to successfully feed three 'super cute' kittens placed around a square space filled board.
Players will need to swipe in the direction they want each kitten to go in, with the end result being each kitten getting to a spot with some delicious food located on it. You will want to get them to the food using the least amount of moves possible, which will increase your score more if you can pull that off.
Kitty Kitchen Features and Tips:
- Don't take too long to feed them.
- If you move around too much the food gets bad.
- Kittens don't like bad food.
- Pay attention to the time bar, if it runs out, you lose the game.
- Compete against your friends in the Leaderboard.
- Earn achievements as you get better!
While you are trying to use the least amount of moves to feed your kittens, you also can't take too long either. On top of that, not all the food is good. Feeding a kitten bad food will make you lose time and points.
For those of you wanting to check this game out, Kitty Kitchen can be downloaded off of Google Play for free with optional IAPs available as well. You can check out the game in action with the trailer below.