Paradox Interactive has put one of its RPGs on sale, in this case it's Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition. This isn't a typical RPG though, where players are controlling characters within a fictional world that can be seen, the characters moved around, and everything is visualized.
This franchise is much closer to the pen and paper format that its title invokes. The graphics are the popular retro-pixel style, and frequently shows your characters sitting around a table, playing the RPG in question; it's all very meta. It's also worth nothing that this is the +1 edition of the original game, so it includes things like new Dungeons, a Tavern for swapping out party members, and more options during battle.
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition Features:
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition is normally priced at $4.99, but it is currently on sale for half that at $2.29, though optional IAPs are included. No specific date was revealed for when the sale will ends, so if you plan to pick this game up, best to do so sooner rather than later.