We only have twenty four hours in a day, and how we spend it matters, especially in the fast-paced and busy world of today where every minute matters. Now an app called AnalyzeMyTime for your iPhone can make all this easier.
Add tasks you completed and meetings you attended to the app quickly and easily so you can keep track of how you spent your time. Look over your schedule at the end of the month to analyze what tasks you spent a lot of time on and come up with ways on how to manage your time better, if you feel that you could be doing so much more with your time.
* Very easy to use interface.
* Ability to mark tasks as open or closed as per the current status of the task.
* Classification of tasks under different categories.
* Tracking of financial value of the saved tasks by allocating associated hourly rate for different categories.
* Separate screens to manage open and closed tasks.
* Summary view to easily analyze the time spent on tasks under various categories and the related financial impact.
* Export and email options to export the stored data as a csv (comma separated values) format timesheet for viewing/ editing on other devices.
* Add/ modify categories to suit individual requirements.