J.D. Power has announced that Amazon’s Fire tablet line is ranked “highest in customer satisfaction with tablets” for 2014, and as a thank-you to its customers Amazon has knocked the price of the Fire HD 7 down from $139 to $119 for a limited time!
If you’ve been waiting for the right time to make your move on this excellent tablet, now’s your chance. From Amazon:
Powerful, full-featured 7-inch Fire HD tablet—fast quad-core processor, HD display, front and rear cameras, stereo speakers, and five color choices
– Fast quad-core processor up to 1.5 GHz—2x the speed and over 3x the graphics performance of previous generation Fire HD for quicker apps and smooth videos
– Beautiful 7″ HD display—Crisp, vivid HD display (216 ppi / 1280×800) with over a million pixels—perfect for apps, movies, TV, games, photos, and more
– Front and rear cameras—Take photos or capture videos in 1080p HD with a rear-facing camera or Skype with a front-facing camera
– No more worrying about storage space—Get free, unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with your Fire devices
– Best selection of digital content—Enjoy over 33 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, Android apps and games—including Facebook, Netflix, Minecraft, and more
– Great for the whole family—Create unique profiles and set screen time limits for kids with Amazon FreeTime. Link two Amazon accounts and share books, games, apps, and Prime Instant Video content across all devices in the household
– Stay connected and productive—Fast web browsing, email and calendar support including Gmail and Outlook. Plus, edit and view Office documents
Click here to view full details on the Fire HD 7, including a side-by-side comparison with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and all other Fire models. You can buy the tablet from the linked page as well—but act quickly! Amazon isn’t giving any specific end date for this discount, so the price could go back up at any time.