Gamevil, makes of all sorts of free-to-play games such as the Cartoon Wars and Zenonia series (among others), also is the developer of MLB Perfect Inning. As baseball fans are now tuning in to Spring Training for the 2015 season, Gamevil has announced that they have updated their MLB app for this upcoming season as well.
The update will focus on their new cover athlete for this upcoming season, Madison Bumgarner; coming off of his World Series MVP performance, I think this is a fitting choice. AS of yet though, it has yet to be released. The game itself focuses on managing an MLB franchise, which has rosters update for this season, with all thirty MLB teams available. Gamevil also has "designed their player models by mirroring their real life counterparts as accurately as possible. A resulting 215 MLB Player Modeling System along with detailed 150 MLB Player motion capturing of 75 pitchers and 75 batters raise the standard of authenticity."
MLB Perfect Inning Features:
• Draft your favorite Major League players and build the ultimate baseball team.
• Train or trade your players and level up player's skills and stats to buff up your roster.
• Adjust your lineup and formation the way you see fit.
• Keep your players in good form by restoring Condition and Stamina.
• From Batting Practice to Post Season, there are 5 different game modes to play
• Play and save up to five seasons with an option to replay any season.
• Set and achieve season goals, complete missions, record achievements, and top the Team / Player MVP rankings.
• Reach each milestone and claim awesome rewards.
New Users will receive a special WELCOME PACKAGE! The Welcome Package includes Condition Booster x10, Stamina Booster x10, H2H Tickets x10, Premium Draft x1, Pro Draft x4, and Plus Draft x60. In other words you get a lot of stuff.
If you're interested in picking this game up you can do so off of Google Play for free. There are optional IAPs available as well.