Meriwether Lewis’ last hope for redemption lies in helping Em escape to her father in spite of hurdles both physical and spiritual in Andra Watkins’ entertaining To Live Forever: An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis
Explorer Meriwether Lewis has been stuck in Nowhere since his mysterious death nearly two centuries ago. His last hope for redemption is helping nine-year-old Emmaline Cagney flee her madame mother in New Orleans and find her father in Nashville. To get there, Merry must cross his own grave along the Natchez Trace, where he duels the corrupt Judge, an old foe who has his own despicable plans for Em.
Top Ten Reasons You Should Read To Live Forever: An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis
1. You aren’t really certain what happens after we die.
2. You worry that you will be forgotten when you are gone.
3. You are the father of a daughter…or the daughter of a father.
4. You thought Hwy. 61 was the only famous road in Mississippi.
5. You figured Lewis and Clark just fell off into the Pacific Ocean when they made it to the west coast.
6. You did not realize there was a worse American traitor than Benedict Arnold.
7. You thought that the Natchez Trace was a precursor to the Etch-a-Sketch.
8. You liked Huck Finn and To Kill a Mockingbird and always wondered what happened to Elvis Presley’s twin brother.
9. You believe in magic.
10. You want to play a part in discovering a new great American novel.
From New York Times Best Selling Author Andra Watkins
A COMPELLING READ. PAGES TURN OF THEIR OWN VOLITION. – Portland Book Review
“GIVE IT A TRY. I DARE YOU!” – Cassandra King, NY Times Best Selling Author of The Sunday Wife
What readers are saying:
“I devoured it in great gulps…..”
“I am absolutely in love with this book…..”
“I read it in one afternoon. It was that good.”