As we mentioned last month, MLB.com At Bat 2012 launched today for iOS as a free download with in-app subscription purchases for $14.99 (or $2.99/month) which gives you audio. If you want video, there is a separate $120 price that includes the cost of the app. Confusing? A little…
The #1 sports app of all-time and Hall of Fame inductee for iPhone, iPad and Macworld, MLB.com At Bat, returns with live Spring Training baseball from the Grapefruit and Cactus Leagues. MLB.com At Bat is the official app of Major League Baseball.
At Bat 12 Subscription Options:
● One-time annual fee of $14.99 for the entire 2012 season, Spring Training through the World Series (same price as 2011).
● Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
● MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat 12 for free.
At Bat 12 Features for Spring Training: (Additional features and functionality will be released in an update before Opening Day).
● Access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch live video of about 150 Spring Training games
● Listen to available radio broadcasts of Spring Training games
● Follow batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game
● Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and player stats for every team
● Customize At Bat’s home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
● Enhanced video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
Access At Bat 12 for the entire 2012 season for a one-time repurchase of $14.99 or subscribe for $2.99 per month, you will we be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.