As owners of the original Atrix 4G wait patiently for their upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich, Motorola has begun rolling out a minor software update to the Atrix HD. While it’s not Jelly Bean, version 77.12.22 does manage to address a slew of bugs that were apparent in the handset’s previous build. The camera should now handle low-light situations better, and users shouldn’t experience problems with Spotify pausing when changing songs.
Be sure to check out the official list of bug fixes and instructions on how to update after the break.
If you have not received a notification message for this update:
1. Select the Settings icon in the main menu
2. Select “About phone”
3. Select “System updates”
1. A message will display the availability of an update
2. Ensure your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network
4. Select “Download”
5. After the software is downloaded, select “Install”
6. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically
7. Your phone is now update with 77.12.22.MB886.ATT.en.US software