Do you wake up to your iPhone with this message, “Not Enough Storage, This iPhone cannont be backed up because there is not enough iCloud storage available. You can manage your storage in Setting.”? In this video I can help you get rid of this message and I explain what the iCloud is and how to use it best. I’ve also made a video explaining “What is iCloud and Should I Turn it On?” Below is a step by step guide that I use in the video. I would recommend watching the video before doing the steps below so you understand what the settings mean and do.
Step by Step Guide
1. Here’s what the warning message will look like.
2. Open your Settings app and tap on iCloud.
3. Scroll all the way down and tap on Storage & Backup.
4. Tap on “Manage Storage“.
5. Tap on the device that says something like, “This iPhone” under it.
6. Now just find the “Camera Roll” and slide the slider off. Now your photos and videos won’t fill your iCloud storage!
If you want your camera roll backing up your photos and video or you have too many devices and need more iCloud storage you can buy it right on your iPhone. Just tap “Change Storage Plan” and you can select a larger plan that you pay yearly.