Released by Netmarble Games, Evilbane: Rise of Ravens is a new Action-RPG for Android. Set in a land that's two decades into its recovery from the Guardians War, a new threat arises. Within the Kingdom of Ceroth, a new evil force is growing in strength, and the chosen Raven must rise to meet this challenge and preserve the kingdom's new tranquility.
Players will assume the role of one of these Ravens, and will hack and slash their way through the minions of darkness, while discovering the hidden secrets of crystals called the Heavenstones. There are three protagonists, from which players can choose: Luke (a balanced hero), Khara (weak on defense but has high agility), and Vango (slow and powerful attacks). The game is set to include 1,200 different types of loot that can drop from kills, including upgrade-able armor. There is also different forms of multiplayer, that include both PvP as well as teaming up with allies in order to perform both boss raids, as well as facing enemy guilds in battles of up to 18 players.
Evilbane: Rise of Ravens Features:
• Gear: Evilbane’s stunning gear is crucial for dominating the battlefield. Customize your character with over 1,000 different weapons and armor.
• Raid: Team up with your allies to defeat powerful bosses and reap the glory and riches as your reward.
• Dungeon: From thick forests to desert dunes, chilling glaciers and explosive volcanoes, and all the way to a flying citadel, endless exploration awaits with opportunities to acquire unique gear.
• Arena: Be prepared and equip yourself with gear worthy of a champion as you challenge others to test your strength. Let the fighting begin!
• Guild: Bond with your closest and strongest allies. You will need to fight as one to battle against other guilds for honor and pride.
There's a cinematic teaser trailer out for the game. While it looks nice, it fails to include any actual gameplay. Evilbane: Rise of Ravens was supposed to be released on April 7th, but has shown up globally today, which is a day early. If you pre-registered for Evilbane, you'll more than likely get any rewards tomorrow, which is the game's official release date. Either way, Evilbane: Rise of Ravens can be downloaded off of Google Play for free with optional IAPs included.