Hi Guys Presenting New Experience Jelly Bean Special Edition for Galaxy Mini & Galaxy Y GT-S5360.Shared by Xda Member autoradio78 & Hacker0377.
Appearance, graphic and utility:
Holo Launcher v2.0.3;
ICS\JB System Theme (no APK);
Fixed at 100% center clock overlapping notification (thanks to squadzone and JerryScript for source);
New CMParts with link at new Experience Settings for clock customizations (hide, center, color, am-pm etc), Statusbar customization (change color, trasparency of statusbar and notification background) and applications settings (startup and system application manager);
New SystemUI.apk full expandend (hide statusbar when pulldown) in perfect cm10 style;
Resized and colored statusbar power widget indicator in ICS-JB style;
New Phone.apk in ICS-JB style;
New Contacts.apk themed in ICS-JB Syle
New Settings.apk with toggles for wifi and bluetooth in ICS-JB style;
New Mms.apk by saldymhmd in total ICS-JB style;
New shortcut in Settings\Cyanogenmod\System for sim exporter, native battery calibration, native touchscreen calibration, compass, Dev tools and Spare Parts);
New shortcut in Settings\Cyanogenmod\Interface for native font changer;
Ram Optimizer by Delanoister n BNC in Settings\Cyanogenmod \Performance
Big Title in Ics style for calenadar, mms, dsp manager, music, video.
Themed in ICS-JB-Blue style default cm 7.2 lockscreens;
1. As you know, after long efforts have succeeded in bringing the power button below the widget settings, delete notifications etc etc ... however, this force has only two small problems:
- When the Tablet settings you select "status bar at the bottom" .. this just goes down but the power widget, clock and key settings are up;
- When you want to hide the indicator of the power widget you must enable and disable the same to see the effect;
2. After Flash, default color of clock is transparent. go in Settings\Cyanogenmod\New Experience Settings\Clock Tweaks\Clock color and change your favourite color.
How to use odex script built in:
The rom is yet odexed...this script is useful when you add some apps in system\app folder..if you not add..ignore it
1. Open terminal emulator app and type: "su" and give superuser permissions;
2. Type "dexo -h" and read options.
When you first start, you will find in Airplane mode: normal, that's a feature that I wanted to integrate for those who-like me-do not have a data plan and want to avoid losing money with automatic connection.
Adding Google Account:
The Google Account must be entered ONLY from this route: Settings\ Accounts & sync \ Add Account.
- Open s2e application, and give root permissions;
- In the application select ONLY: "Applications", "Private Applications",;
- Not select "cache di download"...may cause problems with Play Store;
- Select "Dalvik Cache" and "Applications data" only if you have a good sdcard
Using Titanium Backup:
Titanium should be used in an intelligent way: no integration of Dalvik cache, no recovery of system applications, no recovery of accounts and access points. Installation Instruction with Video Guide for Both Phones will be uploading......