Tekton Technologies today is pleased to introduce Orderly 1.1 for iOS, their productivity app that lets users create To-Dos on sticky notes of any one of six different colors, typing in any of three different fonts. Once completed, notes are displayed on one of three shelves using Apple’s bookshelf metaphor: High Priority, Medium, and Low. Users can instantly view all their To-Dos, expand and contract them with pinch gestures, edit items, change their priority, mark them as complete, or swipe them to delete. The app includes two full-screen bookshelves, Home and Work, allowing users to keep To-Dos posted according to priority and location.
The extraordinary simplicity, practicality, and design of Orderly sets it apart from the many To-Do apps available. Having concluded that pinches and swipes are ergonomically more efficient than taps (which require hitting a target button), Tekton Technologies has employed the fundamental principles of human factors to design a To-Do app that is highly efficient, instantly informative, and accommodative of the daily needs of real people. The learning curve for the app and all its features is about ONE minute.
- Create a To-Do instantly
- Great usability using simple iPhone gestures
- Pinch to zoom in/out to have a quick glance of the To-Do
- Automatically prioritizes your To-Do based on the due date
- Long press to delete, or drag n’ drop to move a To-Do to a different priority
- Swipe right to mark an item completed or swipe left to delete an item from the To-Do
- Supports two boards or views: a Home view and a Work view
- Set colors/fonts, priorities
- Can set recurring dates
- Instantly share a To-Do via SMS or email
- Once a To-Do is completed, it moves automatically to the archives, and you can browse through them when needed