The HTC Desire 620 is the latest mid tier device to hit the Irish market and many more and its quite a nice phone to use although it does not perform well when running plenty of apps or especially when browsing with multiple tabs open,it slow down but having said that it performs rather well on light use and will suit the average smartphone user quite well and for its price you can’t complain.
As normal a new device means a new case to review and the good folks at noreve have sent us their flip case for the Desire 620.
The case does a good job overall and will certainly protect the phone not adding much thickness to the phone but it will feel slightly heavier,that said its best to protect any device regardless due to costly repairs especially when it comes to the screen and if you have no insurance,a small price to pay for a bespoke case is always a worthy investment.
– Elegant case conceived in top quality handcrafted leather
– Hand-crafted manufacturing quality
– Easy-to-close case without non-magnetic closure nor snap closure
– Slim and padded design
– Protects the device in an optimal manner
– All sides protective case
– Access to basic functions (multiple openings on the leather)
– Camera lens & flash access
– Headphones and headset jack access
– Charging and synchronization cable access
– Beautiful interior lining embossed with the Noreve logo