A new RTS game called Vega Conflict has made the short journey from its PC version over to Android. Developed by Kixeye, Vega Conflict is a space-themed RTS game with some highly details visuals and a ridiculous amount of customization available for those of you who like real-time strategy games with a lot of depth to them.
Players will be thrust into the war between rival factions in space. You will have your space station that you start off with and will need to build up in order to survive the ongoing war raging around you. Not only will you have to keep an eye on your enemy, The Vega Foundation, but also other players as well who may want to take you out of the big picture. The entire conflict is based around Blood Amber, a rather rare element that was found in a specific planetary system. Since this is so rare, everyone flooded the area in order to mine it and strike it rich. With greed comes fighting and so everyone is fighting for control over the Blood Amber mining.
Vega Conflict Features:
- The battle never stops. Continue your progress on your phone, tablet, or in browser.
- Command each ship and battle against other players in real-time PvP combat with innovative RTS controls
- Fight your way through hundreds of planets across multiple galaxies with players from all over the universe
- Research new ships, weapons, shields, and technology to customize the ultimate fleet
- Band together with your friends to conquer the void
- Available exclusively on Google Play: the supercharged Nexus Destroyer. With increased health, speed, and cargo capacity, this hull is a must-have for any fleet.
While other players can attack you, Vega Conflict also features an alliance system which allows you to team up with other players to form a much stronger force. When it comes to expanding your base and fleet, there are a huge amount of options and new technology to research and build. This includes different types of ships, weapons, shields, cargo holds and so on. Each ship type has a different amount of stats and slots for you to add different combinations of weapons, defensive features and more to each particular ship you build.
Like we mentioned earlier, Vega Conflict is a deeper style of RTS game. You'll spend as much time killing enemies as you will tinkering with different weapon and defensive features for your ships as well as customizing your base, building it out and adding defensive measures to keep it safe. You can download a copy of Vega Conflict off of Google Play for free and, of course, it does contain optional IAPs. So far though it doesn't seem like a pay-to-win type of IAP structure although you do get some perks by purchasing said IAPs.