In the last 5 years cloud storage services have popped up all over the internet with more and more people taking advantage of the benefits of storing their favorite files to the cloud. One such service is pCloud. pCloud's iOS app lets users save photos, videos, songs, and more up to the cloud using it's very clean and simple to use interface.
When the app first loads you'll noticed that the interface is easy and simple to understand and that the tutorial that comes with it is also just a matter of routine at this point. It's very simple to use and easy top pick up after first using it. Some of the features, according to apple's website, that are part of pCloud are:
10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up.
- Access to all your photos, videos, docs from any device, anywhere.
- Real Time changes - See any changes you make in the cloud on all your devices, instantly!
- Upload links - Your friends upload their files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Automatic Upload - Automatic backup of all your files to your pCloud account.
- No file size limit and no space limit (10GBS to start with more for sharing info about pCloud).
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at fastest speed achievable by your internet provider.
As you can see pCloud has come ready to rock and definitely poses a threat to other services like DropBox and Google Drive. Users can view photos and videos from the app as well as listen to any mp3's uploaded to the account. Users can create favorites and playlists as well. These are all nice to have features and since users don't need to download files to use them, they stay nice and safe in their cloud account.
Overall I think the pCloud app is very useful, easy to use, and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a cloud storage option for their iPhone.