“I am just wondering whether I can do certain things using my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT 9505. I would like you to help on how to use the phone to print out hardcopy pictures using a printer or any software that can be connected to a printer and how it’s going to be done. Thanks in advance.”
How to Print Picture with the Galaxy S4
Here is how to print the pictures stored in your Galaxy S4:
1. Tap the Gallery icon.
2. Select the photo that you want to print.
3. Press the Menu button.
4. Choose Print from the selection.
5. Tap the Settings icon, the one with the gear symbol on the upper right corner of the screen.
6. Go to the Printer option.
7. Hit Refresh which will display the printers connected to your Galaxy S4.
8. Select the printer that you want to use.
9. It will go back to the previous screen which will let you configure your output.
10. Lastly, tap the Print icon located on the upper right corner of the screen.
Printing a Webpage Using the Galaxy S4
You can also print a webpage using the Galaxy S4, here’s how:
1. Open the Internet browser of the phone.
2. Enter the URL of the webpage that you want to print.
3. Once the page loads completely, press the Menu key.
4. Scroll down the options until you find the Print command.
Before printing, make sure that the IP address used by your printer and phone are the same. If you do not have the IP address or password, ensure that the Direct Printing option under the Wireless Setting configuration is enabled.
For a hands on demonstration about how this works, check the video below which was posted by one YouTube user:
Email to Us Your Questions and Suggestions
I hope that the information provided here somehow helped. For more questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just be detailed as much as possible in your questions so we can effectively pinpoint your problem and help you find the right solution for it.
Users who have something to contribute on the subject can also share their views and suggestions via email or in the comment box below.