InfiniteAngle has released a new arcade shooter onto Android called Raywar: Pandemonium. This particular game is a fast-paced, bright, flashy Geometry Wars kind of arcade shooter, but without all the 3D shapes. In other words, its a futuristic shooter where you control your ship, shooting down enemies while trying to survive.
Players will take control of their ship, flying around each stage trying to kill the enemies that are chasing them. There are power-ups laying around each stage, each having a different effect when you fly into them. Some blow up, killing any enemy around them. Others 'warp' the screen, making the enemies basically crash into one another. In the end, the power-ups will definitely help keep you alive longer.
Raywar: Pandemonium Features:
• 14 unique stages and 1 boss fight(with more to come)
• 4 different modes
• 8 different abilities including teleportation, turrets and homing bullets
• 4 different ships with different passive functions
• Awesome energetic soundtrack
• Spectacular HD graphics that bring your device's hardware to the edge
• Google play games Achievements and Leaderboards
• Full game-pad support with adjustable buttons configuration
• Adjustable on screen controls
There are a few interesting features that come with this game. First, there is full gamepad support, which is nice for a change as a lot of games of this nature don't launch with gamepad support. Secondly, there is local multiplayer where two players can play on the same device by connecting two gamepads to it. Both the on-screen and gamepad controls can be adjusted to your style of gameplay.
If you're interested in grabbing a copy of this game, Raywar: Pandemonium is available off of Google Play for $0.99 and has no IAPs either. You can check out the game in action via the trailer below.