EA’s popular Real Racing 3 app for iOS gets a nice update today that introduces Ferraris into the game for the first time. On top of new cars from Ferrari including the FF, the 458 Italia, and the V12-powered F12berlinetta, version 1.40 also brings new tracks, time trial challenges, and the ability to customize the HUD.
EA is including the Circuit de Catalunya track from Spain in the latest update, and also says AI improvements offer “ better collision avoidance and faster times through the first corner.”
A full list of what’s new in the update is below:
What’s New in Version 1.4.0
Real Racing 3’s garage is bolstered by the introduction of highly requested cars from iconic Italian manufacturer, Ferrari.
• New Cars – for the first time in Real Racing, get behind the wheel of magnificent Ferrari vehicles: the FF, the 458 Italia, and the V12-powered F12berlinetta
• New Track – experience the sweeping turns and blistering straights of Spain’s famous Circuit de Catalunya
• Time Trial Ghost Challenges – learn from the best, compete with Friends and start new racing rivalries
• Meet The Crew – hire Crew Members to earn R$, Fame, and Servicing bonuses
• AI Improvements – better collision avoidance and faster times through the first corner
• HUD Customisation – tweak new settings to personalise your racing experience
• Lap and Sector Times – precise performance comparison