There have been so many questions coming to us via The Droid Guy Mailbag. So, we have compiled two of the common Samsung Galaxy S3 questions here for the quick reference of our readers.
Q: Is there a way to record phone calls in Galaxy S3?
A: Unfortunately, the Galaxy S3 does not have a feature that will let you record a regular phone call. However, you can download apps such as Automatic Call Recorder. Although the method of using call recording apps vary, we will just show you how this works using the mentioned app.
1. Download and install Automatic Call Recorder from Google Play. Just use the free version if you do not need the extra features of its paid version.
2. Open the app and go to its Settings.
3. Tap the box next to Record Calls to enable it.
4. Proceed to your Media Settings.
5. Set the output to your preferred audio format.
6. Lastly, go to the Audio Source option and set the primary source to Mic. Although this is already activated by default in many cases, it is worth checking if it is enabled to prevent recording issues later.
Note that Google Voice also provides an option to record calls if you are calling a contact from your phone. Simply press 4 on the dialer while a call is active to record it.
Q:Are there free ways to get unlimited Cloud storage for Galaxy S3?
A: Maintaining a Cloud storage service is expensive. Thus, there is no way to get unlimited Cloud storage for Galaxy S3 in a single account. However, you can remedy this by putting up multiple accounts for storage purposes. It may come quite a hassle though when you are backing up or retrieving stored data from multiple accounts, but you will surely save a lot of money using this method.