Earlier this month, a Samsung Galaxy S3 exploded inside an 18-year-old girl's pants pocket, leaving her with a pretty nasty third-degree burn on her thigh. It really happened, and the burn is real, but Samsung's not responsible. The company has concluded that the battery used in the device was not the original. Scientists at the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research in Dubendorf, Laboratory have confirmed Sammy's findings.
Remember The Girl With A Third-Degree Burn From A Galaxy S3? Samsung's Off The Hook was written by the awesome team at Android Police.
Got an iPhone?Download Drippler 2.0
Notify me when Drippler 3.0 comes to iOS.
To Facebook Messenger