After having recently broken the 1million downloads mark on iOS, Supermagical has now been released onto Android as well. Published by Gala Pocket, Supermagical is an adventure game full of puzzles that you have to complete in order to progress through the storyline. It is sort of a blend of puzzler and RPG, although it is definitely more puzzle than anything else.
This game is originally developed by a team of people with a rather awesome name too - Super Awesome Hyper Dimensional Mega Team. Players will be going through various locations, fighting monsters and brewing up unique spells to help with your journey. As for actual content, there's over 70 stages to complete.
- Spectacular animations and amazing magical effects
- Simple and accurate controls
- Six powerful warlocks to command, each with spectacular powers
- Mounts to ride in style; the Epic Dragon and the Great White Tiger
- Four Ultramagic Spells to build from ingredients
- Cute pets with nifty abilities
- Mini-games with tons of loot to win
- 3 unique continents to explore with over 70 different levels, with half of the first continent playable for free!
- Colorblind mode
We will say that even though this game is free to download, and it does contain IAPs of course, that progressing through Supermagical without purchasing anything is rather difficult. This is more of a freemium game than a free-to-play one, even if it is a good enjoyable game to play. If that hasn't turned you off, you can download Supermagical off of Google Play.