Swiggle is the compelling new game of linking lines that swiggle and tiles that wiggle, where players score points by connecting the swiggly lines on the tile game pieces. Players can play against friends or random opponents, or play in single player mode against the Swiggle Bot. Swiggle plays like other popular tile games, but instead of using letter tiles to form words, players use the tiles to form long looping lines, making Swiggle a truly international game.
• Connect the swiggly lines on game pieces to score points
• Place tiles on bonus squares to multiply points
• Double your score for your turn with the 2X multiplier
• Peek ahead to see which game pieces will be served next
• Automatically share your wins on Facebook
• Play friends from Facebook, your contact list or random opponents
• Play single player mode against the Swiggle Bot
• Pass and play mode allows two players to play on one device
• In-game chat to chat with your opponent
• Push notifications with custom Swiggle notification sound
• Easy sign in with email or Facebook
• Tap feature to nudge your opponent to play faster
• Your games follow you on any of your devices
• Share on Facebook, Twitter, text and email
Swiggle is an addictive light strategy game that is easy to learn, yet provides advanced players the opportunity for a highly challenging game experience. Play it hard or play for fun; you choose how you want to play the game. Swiggle will connect you with other players on your level. It’s perfect for players of any age and any language.
Swiggle is an app that will excite spellers and non-spellers alike. To play, players alternate placing different valued tiles onto the game board to form long swiggly lines and score points. The players can score even more points by placing tiles on the bonus squares which multiply the value of the tile by as much as six times.
There are two enhanced play options available as in-app purchases: the “2X” multiplier, which doubles the score on one turn, and the “Peek” option, that allows the player to “look into the future” and see what replacement tiles are coming up next for both players.
Connect through Facebook or just sign in. Play against friends across the world, or in the same room using the “Pass and Play” option. Solo play is also available, letting players challenge the “Swiggle Bot”. Because there are no language barriers, the app can be played by and against anyone anywhere in the world.