Waverly Bryson is the irrepressible star of three books by Maria Murnane, includingPerfect on Paper and It's a Waverly Life. To celebrate the release of the latest Waverly novel, Honey on Your Mind, we put together a list of 10 things we can't help loving about "the new Bridget Jones" (PopSugar Daily).
1. She cracks up at her own jokes—even when she's the only one in the room.
2. She's been known to go through an entire workday with her skirt on backward.
3. She's smart and professionally accomplished yet often makes cringe-worthy decisions outside the office (see below).
4. She once threw up at a work party—not from the flu.
5. She has a knack for sticking her foot in her mouth (often wearing a cute discount shoe from Marshalls or T.J.Maxx).
6. Speaking of feet—no one can trip and actually fall on the ground like she does.
7. She takes a chance on romance even after getting her heart smashed to pieces.
8. Her two best friends would do absolutely anything for her.
9. She tends to point out things that others might consider odd, if not entirely pointless. (Have you ever noticed that most police officers have mustaches?)