It's time to finish out the first quarter of 2016 on a high note with a week packed full of hot paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free. We're kicking things off on Monday with nine fresh apps that are all normally paid downloads in Apple's iOS App Store, but they're on sale for free right now if you hurry.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
«Note-Ify Notes» - is a simple and convenient note-taking app. Organize your notes, ideas, shopping lists, tasks and different reference information. It features user-friendly and customizable interface.
- FOLDERS - for easy grouping of notes
- ICLOUD-SYNC - Your notes are available on the iPhone, iPad, Mac OS X *
- COLORS - if you want to highlight the different types of notes just mark Important notes as red, Affairs - as green (for example)
- Favorite Notes - select and group important to you notes
- PASSWORD on a separate note - you can lock notes with password that contain confidential information (passwords, card numbers, love letters ;-))
- MAIL-TO-SELF - fast "one-click" sending of notes to the selected email-address, don't waste your time on typing your email. Just click on the button and note is in your mailbox
- SKINS, FONTS, COLORS - configure the application so as you want
= PRESS ABOUT US =
APPADVICE.COM:"This application provides you with an elegant and easy way to keep your thoughts "
APPPIPE: "Simple, efficient and beautiful, FNotes might just be the best iOS notes app you’ve never heard of"
APPSAD: "Note-Ify - minimalistic replacing to standard notes"
APPLEDIGGER: «Note-ify - this is the best alternative to the standard notes"
APPLENEWS: "Note-Ify - a new look at the minimalist notes that fit perfectly into the new design of the Apple"
YABLOCHNO.COM: «Note-Ify - a new look at familiar application notes ... Note-Ify is quality and useful ... synchronization and customization of appearance make it a viable alternative to the standard" Notes ".
APPLEMAGAZINE.COM: "... application in its current form is certainly the easiest way to create notes, and will make a great addition to your performance"
APPPICKER.COM: «Note-Ify features a very basic interface, and I actually prefer Productivity apps of this kind which keep things nice and simple. I definitely think the streamlined layout is a huge benefit for busy bodies like you and I!»
APPPICKER.COM: «I’ve used a fair few apps that are similar to Note-Ify in that they attempt to keep things simple and streamlined. Some developers manage to pull it off, while others fail miserably, and I would say that Note-Ify Notes definitely falls into the former category, with a fantastic minimalist interface and some of the smoothest overall functions you’ll ever see»
Don't Forget is the easiest way to set reminders that are tied to a specific location. Need to remember a door code every time you arrive at your office? Or remember to pick up groceries as you drive by the store? Easily set a reminder with Don't Forget and never forget again!
Amount is the most intuitive, lightweight and easy to use unit converter you've ever seen.
Amount let you convert units in a way you've never seen before: with just two tap of your finger you have all the results you're looking for in a single display, side by side.
When you use Amount you don't have to think what are number is and choose from a long list of values which unit assign to it, spending time. Just let it do all the stuff!
• Incredibly lightweight, fast and easy to use.
• Simple graphic and intuitive interface.
• Over 700 units across more than 30 categories.
• Real time conversions in one screen.
• Create your own customized lists. You can change the order as you like and select just the units you want to see.
• View your conversion history log (the history keeps even old exchange rates for currencies).
• Search feature to let find the unit you want and instantly convert it.
• Custom units can be added easily for each category.
Categories Amount can handle: Acceleration, Angles, Area, Clothing (men and women), Cooking, Currency, Data, Density, Electric current, Energy, Flow (mass and volume), Force, Frequency, Fuel Consumption, Illuminance, Length/Distance, Luminance, Metric System, Network speed, Power, Pressure, Radiation, Speed, Temperature, Time, Torque, Typography, Viscosity (dynamic and kinematic), Volume and Weight/Mass.
• Move between screens using swipe gestures.
• Long press any category or unit to see more options.
• Shake the device to change the sorting of category or units (only on iPhone).
• You can change the number directly in the conversion screen by simply tapping it.
To convert currencies is required an internet connection.
Currency and clothing size information are provided only for informational purposes.
Thousands of custom fonts ready for use on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
EverFont is not only a sampling tool for developers and designers, but also for anyone who wants to use beautiful fonts in other applications, such as Pages and Keynote. All fonts are handpicked by our designers and packaged into themes for different situations.
Don't forget to join EverFont Club so you can enjoy all the fonts selected everyday by our designers!
- Browse every beautiful font
- Install fonts to your iOS device
- Manage and favorite the fonts you like
- Use installed fonts in other apps like Pages, Keynote, and other apps
- Put all the fonts you like into a PDF for sharing
Looking for an iPhone camera app with the look and feel of a professional manual camera? Red Dot Camera is the first camera app to bring rangefinder-style manual focus and exposure features to iOS, taking creative mobile photography to the next level.
Inspired by the retro craftsmanship of the classic Leica M camera series, Red Dot Camera brings your images to life with unrivalled quality and without the interference of gimmicky filters.
Featuring four basic settings - ISO, Speed, Exposure Compensation, and Focus, Red Dot excels in delivering a retro photography experience coupled with exceptional image capture quality.
**Rangefinder-Style Manual Focusing**
Focus in with precision using a magnified patch at the center of the viewfinder to capture the perfect image.
**Manual ISO Control**
High ISO settings generate more image noise. By letting you set the ISO value manually, Red Dot Camera allows you to capture sharper and clearer images.
**Manual Shutter Speed Control**
Adjust the shutter speed manually to achieve the effect of longer exposures (car headlights, water, etc.), or to capture shots of fast action.
**Display Frame Lines (28mm, 35mm, 50mm)**
The iPhone lens has a fixed focal length of 28mm, but Red Dot Camera shows frame lines that simulate those of a 35mm and 50mm lens, just like the Leica M rangefinder.
Take a group picture or self-shot by setting the auto-timer to one of three countdown settings.
**Black & White Mode**
Switch to black and white and capture your image in classic coloration.
Whether you’re a creative camera enthusiast or a photography student, you’ll be amazed at how Red Dot Camera enables you to take sharper, better-exposed, professional quality photos from your iPhone.
**WINNER Best Casual Entertainment Game - Dutch Game Awards 2015**
**Every level CAN be won!** But sometimes the solution is not easy.
Lines is an abstract ‘zen’ game experience where form is just as important as function. Place or remove dots to initiate a colourful race that fills a drawing. The colour that dominates the race wins. Lines is the perfect game to play while commuting or in other short moments of downtime. Play a single session in a matter of seconds or find yourself making a winning streak of 20 games in a row!
- Play a staggering amount of 250 unique puzzle levels. All randomized every time you play them again.
- 5 game modes: Point, Eraser, Rope, Knife, and Mix mode.
- Win a level several times in a row to set a winning streak and earn trophies.
- Play under pressure in the Daily Challenge, in which you only get one chance!
We’ve got that extra boost of motivation you need to knock out your best squat sets. Want strong, defined thighs and a firm butt? Download the Runtastic Squats app and get started - no equipment needed, only yourself and a good attitude. Turn your iPhone/iPad into a PERSONAL TRAINER who accompanies you, step by step, towards your goal. Challenging? Yes. Too difficult? Not at all! With Runtastic, you’ll be able to do 150 consecutive squats in no time. By the way, squats not only strengthen your legs, they also train your core. Let Runtastic help you show off that sexy backside you’ve always wanted!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Accurate count of completed squat repetitions using accelerometer
- Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 150 squats
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
Do you want to know how many squats you can do? Lose count on how many times you squatted down during your last training sessions? Focus on your form and let the Runtastic Squats app count for you! The app counts all your squats and provides you with interesting stats. Check out an overview of your fitness activities to see your progress. Plus, beat your own records and set new personal bests - you’ll be surprised of how fast your performance improves!
Your squats are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
There’s more: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There, you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends!
Make sure you do your squats with your back straight and core activated, and make sure your knees don’t go beyond your toes. The Runtastic Squats app supports your training efforts by keeping your motivation strong and thriving. We’re sure you’ll soon reach your goal and be proud of your achievement. Ready to rock? Let’s go!
***Apple Editors’ Choice "Amazing Apps & Games for.." - Scan-Ify Document Scanner and off-line text-recognizer (OCR) - Scan documents, business cards, cheques, notes, save it in perfect quality or send in PDF or JPEG by email.
- Apple Editors’ Choice "Amazing Apps & Games for.."
- TOP 10 Paid Apps in the Russia Global Overall
- TOP 5 Paid Apps in Business in 8 countries
- TOP 10 Paid Apps in Business 14 countries
- Automatic determination of borders and prospects of the document
- Offline OCR (without internet connection)
- Scan and save in high quality as PDF and JPEG
- Mail, Upload to Cloud storage (Dropbox, OneDrive, Evernote)
- 3 scan modes (color, black and white, grayscale)
- Universal app - works on iPhone and iPad - don't pay twice !!!
Scan-Ify Document Scanner - is a simple application for fast scanning of short texts, documents or cheques without complicated settings and long-term training - just launch the app, take a photo and save as text or PDF.