Yesterday’s post on paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free was our biggest one of the week, and you’ll still find a whole bunch of freebies in there if you go back and check them out. We’ve got a fresh batch of 10 premium iOS apps for you today though, and they’re all free downloads for a limited time.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Slow Photo is the newest innovation that allows you to create slow motion linked photo videos with photos. Just snap the photo in action and it automatically saves to your camera roll.
– Snap and slow down the moment with just one button click
– Works for both horizontal and vertical photos
In order to work, the app requires access to your device’s camera (obviously) and photos album (to save photos there). If for some reason you disabled it, go to Settings app > Slow Photo > and allow access to Camera and Photos.
WonderNote is a wonderful diary book which can help you to record your life with text, photo gallery and voice, from now on, your life will become remarkable.
1. Support text, photo gallery and voice.
2. Support both iPad an iPhone, sync notes and configuration to your iDevices automatically.
3. iCloud backup, your notes will always be there.
4. Support background color configuration, life is always colourful as it should be.
5. Support passcode to protect your notes.
6. Weather information retrieved automatically.
7. Share your wonderful moment via twitter, email or just save it to your photo library.
8. Notice on time to write an essay, which makes a great habit.
9. Support All orientations.
Do you have what it takes to master the insane heights & flip combos of the trampoline?
***** – “Awesome – This game is amazing” – by Cademan42
***** “This game is so good but warning it’s so addictive” – by Jdjxudjjfkd
Stickman Trampoline will provide you with hours of fun as you top GameCenter Leaderboards and land jumps like a Stickman Champ!
This PRO version has no ads, plus exclusive Challenge Mode!
– Addictive gameplay with pick-up-and-play simplicity
– 11 unique stickman characters, each with their own physics – can you master them all?
– 10 themes to jump in – classic, moonlight, gym, island, and winter themes
– Earn coins with high scores and by completing achievements
– Challenge your friends & try to be on top of the worldwide leaderboards!
If you’re a fan of any other Stickman style games, Stickman Trampoline is a must-have!
This app can be used to teach and study the partial sums addition method. The app is easy to use and it has an intuitive interactive interface with customizable colors and other settings. The user can solve random addition problems with small and large numbers. The number of digits in the numbers can be set.
Esa Helttula’s apps are all fantastic for math learning and practice, and aren’t cluttered with mini-games, incentives, or annoying music.
The Partial Sums Method
The partial sums addition method is a two-step process. In the example 764 + 340, each place value is first added separately from left to right. The resulting addition 1000 + 100 + 4 produces the answer 1104.
In the Everyday Mathematics curriculum the partial sums method is the focus algorithm for addition.
Endorsed By Teachers
R. Zeni, Ecole Sandy Hill Elementary, Abbotsford, BC, Canada:
“The math apps by Esa Helttula allow students to practice and reinforce the specific computation strategies taught in class, with as much or as little scaffolding as necessary. They also provide individualized feedback to each student, with an immediacy that is not always possible through pencil and paper practice. Being able to adjust the level of difficulty to suit their needs is also very motivating for the students. I am so glad to have come across this great educational tool!”
The App Is Easy To Use
The numbers are aligned automatically so that the user can concentrate on solving the operations for each column.
After you solve the operation for each column the correct answer will fly to the right place. If you press the wrong button the answer will appear above the keyboard but it will not move.
The App Has The Following Features:
– Custom interfaces for iPhone and iPad
– Each number can have from 2 to 3 digits
– Problems can be custom or random
– There can be 2 or 3 numbers to add
– The current operation for each column can be hidden
– The operands of the current operation can be highlighted
– Colors of the interface can be changed
– The speed of the animations can be set
Other iDevBooks math apps
iDevBooks math apps have been reviewed and endorsed by Wired.com, IEAR.org, Edudemic.com, Teachers with Apps, and other respected sites and organizations.
Some of the other 24 iDevBooks math apps are Column Addition, Long Multiplication, Long Division, Column Subtraction, Visual Multiplication Table, Partial Differences Subtraction, Partial Products Multiplication, Partial Quotients Division, Decimal Rounding, etc.
LEDit turns your iPhone/iPad into an awesome ticker display. It’s the perfect app to communicate with your friends in noisy bars, parties or concerts. Also in places where shouting would be inappropriate such as meetings, classes or libraries.
Use LEDit to:
– Pick up girls/boys.
– Order drinks in crowded bars.
– Tell your coworkers how bored you are during a meeting.
– Support your sportsball team.
– Let lousy drivers know what you think of them.
– Send song requests to the DJ.
– Talk to your dentist during a procedure.
– Greet passengers at the airport.
– Communicate with the hearing impaired.
– The possibilities are endless!
Featured by Apple (Staff Picks) in 10+ countries ** Top 1 Overall in 20+ countries **
Simple using and make beautiful slideshow!
Pics Memory lets you turn full of memories of photos into beautiful Slideshow movie files amazingly in a simple way.
Make your own nice Slideshow with cool functions
-Time duration: from 15 seconds short movie up to 3 minutes long
-Various types of beautiful filters: Retro, Sepia, Mono, Vintage and Bright
-With any background music from your iPhone’s Music
It’s useful exporting the movie file to PC without quality loss by using iTunes sharing.
Share your memories to your friends and family!
Also Pics Memory lets you make clear to organise photos and videos. It has 4 types of functional books, Photo, Video, Favorite and Slideshow Collection. These books you can easily take many pics to collect as folder management.
And furthermore, these Books are smart and has advantages. i.e. the Photo book is not only saving photos, but also you can check other information such as shooting location with map or size and date of each photo seamlessly.
– Automatic KenBurns
– Natural transition (fade-in or X-fade)
– Caption display (editable in the Photo book)
– Using background music from your iTunes
– 3 default public copyrighted music (CC license)
– Adjusting start point of song playback
– 5 types of beautiful filter effects
– Sorting pics
– Insert introduction and endroll
– Preview check
– Video output size 960 x 540 px
– Manage files in folder of app, called Slideshow Collection book
– Slideshow time duration:15sec or 30sec, 1min, 2min, and 3min depends on the number of photos (min. 5 pics max. 30 pics)
Photo & Video Book
– Add folder
– Map display which is shooting location of the photo (only photo data)
– Check file size of data
– Data import/export from iTunesSharing (connect to PC)
– Choose Pics from Camera roll
– Visible type folder management plus list sorting
– Add text memo on photo
– Favorite management
Camera roll, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter *only photos are available for Facebook and Twitter
Slideshow Collection book
– Up to 30 files to stock in app
– All collection files(mp4) are exportable with iTunesSharing to PC
You can find soundtracks and music of your favorite movies and TV series easily with “Find Sountrack”.
You may listen to music or soundtrack that you want or buy them on iTunes or share with your friends.
Also you may reach easily to soundtracks of popular movies and TV series that take place in IMDb Top 250 List with special lists which prepared for IMDb.
You may explore music and soundtracks that you do not know at all from movies and TV series at first stage.
• Movie and TV Series Music/Soundtrack that are in Imdb Top 250 list
• Ability to search by the name of Movie or TV series
• Ability to listen Music/Soundtrack and buy on iTunes Store
• Ability to share Music/Soundtrack on Facebook, Twitter or Mailing
• Ability to use the application in landscape and portrait modes
• Music and Soundtrack Grouping
iCountTimer combines the power of timer and counter and wraps it with an elegant interface, making it a sleek, simple and effective workout app.
Whether it’s interval training, yoga, home workouts, sports, strength training or other fitness requirements, this app can easily fit in and accelerate your progress.
Timer + Counter
• A beautiful timer and counter combined together tailored specifically for workouts
• Timer with work/rest intervals and number of rounds
• The timer also has an option to enable High/Low intervals
• The counter counts the repetitions for you (1.. 2.. 3…) and in various motivating ways like count up/down/auto
Apple Watch app, Glance, Complications
• Presets from the iPhone app are available in Apple Watch app organized by activities
• Your favorite workouts just two taps away. Quickly relax and stretch with a 3 minute yoga break from your work or start an on-the-go-workout right from your Apple Watch
• A Glance which can be used to check the workout progress
• Supports Complications on watch face which show the time left for the workout
(Note: Apple Watch app requires paired iPhone to run)
Health app integration
• Connect to the Health app and your workout data, such as active time, estimated active calories (if enabled), gets saved to the Health app*
• For any non-fitness activity, you can choose ‘Non-fitness’ from the activity picker and the time won’t get saved to the Health app
Estimate Active Calories
• Enable active calories estimate and get to know how many active calories you would burn for the workout**
• Active calories are the calories burned during the active period of the workout
Simple setup with beautiful UI
• Slide in the values using the slider
• Enter custom values beyond slider limits using the keypad
• Easily select your workout activity using the picker
• Save your favourite timers/counters as presets organized by activities
Large clear display
• Progress bar gives the % progress of the workout and the circular ring gives you a visual sense of how much time has passed and how much is left
• Properly chosen colors – warm color for work and cool green color for rest
• Various alert sounds guiding you through the workout, customizable as per your choice
• Start alert, rest alert, halfway alert, next round alert
• Separate alerts for timer and counter
• Supports audio ducking
• Enable the Today widget of iCountTimer in the Notification Center to view the workout progress
• ‘Smart Lock’ locks the timer screen which protects from accidental touches. To enable the smart lock, touch and hold the timer screen
• Five different themes. Tap and hold the settings image to choose a theme of your choice
iCountTimer is a must-have app for exercise enthusiasts, athletes, trainers, coaches and all the fitness freaks who are passionate about exercising. Get it now!
Spend Stack makes staying on top of money easy, fun, and pretty. Let Spend Stack automagically find your local sales tax, keep track of what you are spending, categorize items, and more. So throw away your old coffee stained, college ruled notepad with your shopping list – use our stacks instead.
Built to be as in-depth or simple as you want, you can use Spend Stack in any spending situation. From keeping tabs on your exact cost with tax while grocery shopping, making a christmas list to share with the family over iCloud, or just adding up what the cost of your meal will be while out at dinner – Spend Stack has got your back.
– Widget to display local sales tax on your “Today” screen.
– Finds your local sales tax.
– Keeps a running total of your stacks.
– Several fun themes to use.
– Each stack is fully customizable. Use categories, new themes, apply tax to some things or all, and more.
– Create unlimited stacks for any occasion.
– Gesture based user interface, because buttons are lame.
– iCloud support to sync your Spend Stack data across any iOS device.